While Progressive Hard Rock is sort of a “least-deviant drawer” to describe COREIGNs style,
Curry and Reti, a composer couple, however write songs across many Genres and it thus is
very common for them to release also compositions and songs like Symphonic, Ballad, Funk,
Blues, Rock, Punk and many more, and in any blend and sort of cross-over style containing,
but not limited to Gothic, Classic, Film and Musical elements. It somehow is this ability of
blending many influences into a song, while always sounding in their very unique COREIGNstyle
that makes this Band a Chameleon of what maybe would deserve its own Genre…
Starting in April 2013 it soon became clear that, when two composers with similar taste and
the ability to cover all instruments meet, this would be the blast. Choosing CORE [2013-2016]
as their first band name thus was the obvious, reflecting this “inner circle” feeling of the two.
While first the production of existing compositions was the goal, they soon started to
compose songs together, mixing their wide variety of influences into their new combined
Curry is fond of progressive rock and bands like “Within Temptation”, “Evanesence” or
“Nightwish”, Reti’s influences mainly stem from hard rock, metal and punk bands like “Led
Zeppelin”, “Cure”, “Ufo” and many others. Having Rock Music as their melting point play
ground, they released 7 Albums, 1 EP and 1 Single between March 2014 and March 2016,
produced all by themselves within an ultra-short time. Using few correction and re-recording,
their songs keep a very vivid and live-sounding character that prefers the authentic, direct,
raw and pure sounding over the nowadays over-corrected and over-produced.
Due to the fact that there are hundreds of Bands by the Name of CORE, they decided to
rename their Band to COREIGN, starting in June 2016. Keeping the high pace of producing
one new album every few months, they released ‘Sphere’ in August 2016 [a re-release of the
last CORE album], ‘Affinity’ in September 2016 and ‘Equality’ in November 2016, and are
currently working on their next album…
Their goal is to further improve in crafting and technical production, still doing everything on
their own: composing, arranging, playing, recording, mixing, mastering and producing; all is
done by themselves. And, be assured, they will keep on interpreting “progressive” more as
“avant-garde” than as a fixed Genre and they will surprise us again with new compositions,
that in a very exact sense would reflect what the definition of Jazz would mean: absorbing
just every possible influence, combining it anew, and bringing it out again surprising…
Vocals, drums, keys, backing vocals, composing, lyrics.
Born in 1982 in Zurich, Switzerland. Started to play instruments (flutes and clarinet) in her
childhood. In her youth she started to play piano and electric guitar. With 17 years she
discovered her passion for the drums. She gathered experiences in several band workshops
and played the drums in a rock band. Additionally she started singing.
She composed her first song with 14 years. Meanwhile she has composed about 80 songs,
using a Fostex 16-track recorder, microphone, digital Yamaha electronic piano and Roland
sound module (different instruments, synthesizer, vocals) completed the songs to whole
arrangements, composed, arranged, played, recorded and produced all by herself. She has
also composed two Musicals.
Vocals, keys, guitars, bass, backing vocals, composing, lyrics.
Born in 1964 in Zofingen, Switzerland. Started to play piano and trumpet in his childhood.
First TV appearance with 13. First recordings at the age of 14. Joined his first rock band with
17 years as keyboarder. Played for many years in several different bands and jam sessions
with a lot of people as keyboarder and guitar player.
He composed his first song with 12 years. Started recording with a Teac 4-track recorder on
his own and later worked together with other home- and semi-professional studios. He has
composed more than 50 songs to date.
Album ‘Equality’, released Nov 2016, 13 Songs
Album ‘Affinity’, released Sep 2016, 14 Songs
Album ‘Sphere’, released Aug 2016, 13 Songs
also available at these online portals and stores:
Spotify, RDio, Deezer, Google Play, 7 Digital, Nokia, Seacker, Shazam,
Zvooq, 24/7, Omnifone, SecuryCam, JB Hi-Fi Now, Wimp, Amazon MP3
and SMS Tracks.
Major Current and Past Presentations since June 2016
* Introduction on WCR 247 Radio (USA), and admittance into the rotation.
* Introduction on PZR 91.1 FM Radio (USA), and admittance into the rotation.
* Listed on roster of 13th Step Productions (USA).
* Introduction on CRIM Radio (USA), and admittance into the rotation.
* Introduction on Radio Talent Cast (Netherlands) and admittance into the rotation.
* Introduction on Somer Valley Radio (USA), and admittance into the rotation.
* Introduction on Good N Plenty (USA), artist presentation, and admittance into the rotation.
* Introduction of our new album on Radio JustIn Case (Greece) and admittance into the rotation.
* Introduction of our new album on Radio Italia DJ (Italy) and admittance into the rotation.
* Admittance into the Rotation of Zeeland Zounds (Netherlands).
* Admittance into the Rotation of Radio 440 South (USA).
* Admittance into the Rotation of Asgard Radio (USA).
* Introduction of our new album on Radio Q108 (Canada) and admittance into the rotation.
* Introduction on 2 Loco Radio (USA), and admittance into the rotation.
* Featured Artist for 3 weeks on 2 Loco Radio (USA).
* Start of promo campaign in Japan.
* Admittance into the Rotation of Sonic Asylum Radio (UK).
* Production of Jingles for the Radio Shows “Welcome To Heaven” and “Welcome To Hell” for DJ Diablo.
* Introduction on The Basement Tapes (USA), and admittance into the rotation.
* Introduction on Lucky Star Radio (USA), and admittance into the rotation.
* Introduction on Radio The Celtic Hub (UK), and admittance into the rotation.
* Admittance into the Rotation of Trakz UK (UK).
* Introduction on Metal Devastation Radio (USA), and admittance into the rotation.
* Admittance into the Rotation of Southern Fryed Radio (USA).
* Admittance into the Rotation of The InfoSub (USA).
* Listend on the roster of Spartan Sound Studios And Video Productions (USA).
* Admittance into the Rotation of Radio Dextera (Germany).
* Introduction on Radio Firebrand (UK), and admittance into the rotation.
* Admittance into the Rotation of Powertonradio (USA).
* Admittance into the Rotation of Rock Bandom Radio (UK).
* Introduction on Radio Wellenflug (Germany), and admittance into the rotation.
* Admittance into the Rotation of Indie104 – iRadio LA (USA).
* Introduction on Belter Radio (UK), and admittance into the rotation.
…as well as album submissions to more than 50 other Radio Stations worldwide.